Notice of any claim of copyright infringement related to this website should be provided to the following designated agent of the service provider of this site.
n accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated agent identified above. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our designated copyright agent. The DMCA requires that the report contain the following information to be legally effective:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If we remove or disable access to your Content in response to a DMCA notification of claimed copyright infringement, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you, and you may make a counter-notification in writing with our Designated Agent listed above.
A DMCA counter-notification must include all of the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of which you are located; and
- a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the notice of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.